The SPY Store
Order your SPY
- To place an order just contact us through email with what you are interested in and any questions you have. Please include your name, address and phone number.
- When your light is built and ready to ship, we will reach out to you for payment. We then ship once you PayPal the funds to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other forms of payment we accept are cash and check.
- SPY lights are custom made to your specifications. They are built after you place the order. There is usually a waiting list of a few weeks to a couple months depending on the light and how many are in front of you on the list.
- For the 007 and 005, the typical emitter color temperature is 5000K neutral white. If you want some other color temperature like a 6000K bright white (very popular for maximum light output) or a 4000K warm white (for deeper red tones), just let us know. Because SPY lights are custom you can mix and match options on the 007 as much as you want. As an example you can add the Springfield Knurl, Vegas knob, Vault cap or Stone Wash to the Bow-Ti if that is a configuration you desire.
- As the Tri-V has no options, we sometimes have one of them ready to ship. However, the Tri-V is a limited edition light. When they are gone, they're gone. Approximately 90% of them have been sold.
- If you are in Eastern PA and want to stop in our shop, let us know. We like having visitors. If our schedule permits we can often give a tour.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask: email@example.com. Please see the support page for all our contact information.
- The Default shipper for shipments to USA locations is USPS Priority Express, which is $30. If you prefer FedEx, just let us know. They are typically about $140.
- Cool Fall SPY flashlights come with a full lifetime warranty to the original purchaser. Please keep in mind that Cool Fall lights are custom made and therefore not returnable.