A Lumen Laboratory
- The Tri-V is a multi emitter laboratory with many features
- Variable light intensity from blindingly bright to so low it is nearly off
- Variable color temperatures from 2700K to 6500K
- Exposed full flood emitter provides the purest high CRI warm campfire like glow
- Aspheric lens produces an intense narrow beam for long range illumination and personal defense
- Reflector beam fills in the middle creating a well rounded tool
- Intended for uncompromising flashlight aficionados, it’s extremely configurable to become the light you need.
- Its sensitive exposed lens and emitter require the care you would give a fine camera lens or binocular optics
10 Years in the making !
- Vegas locking knob enabling mode limits on the fly
- Vault twist-off hidden battery cap
- Stone Washed Gunner Grip finish
- Limited Edition